Addie is OBSESSED with Anthony's shoes this week! It's seriously provided hours of entertainment & I'm certainly not about to complain. I actually have to promise her that we'll come back and play with the shoes just to get her into the car.
This picture also demonstrates her new found ability to pose for the camera. She's learned to say "cheese" for pictures, so maybe our days of scowling for the camera are over? I can only hope! :)
**I come to my blog page to navigate to other friends blogs, so as I did that tonight I had to laugh at this picture. While other people take the time to edit their photos, create a nice setting for the picture, etc... I have a lovely bag of trash sitting in the background. How classy are we?


1 comment:
and she is sooo cute when she smiles. great picture. mike's shoes have provided endless amusement for porter at time too... tell me, why do we buy them toys?
Post a Comment