Big D, Little d
What begins with D?
Doctor needed in Dallas... d D d!
Yep. Big D. This picture is the view of downtown Dallas from Rockwall where a new (but somewhat familiar!) life awaits us in August. We are very excited!
Rockwall seems like a great place to live and work (I think that's Denton's slogan?) We're also thrilled to have easy access to all that Dallas has to offer.
Now I can start planning. I love to plan. Really. I'll be making
lists in no time, just for fun.
Rockwall seems like a great place to live and work (I think that's Denton's slogan?) We're also thrilled to have easy access to all that Dallas has to offer.
Now I can start planning. I love to plan. Really. I'll be making
lists in no time, just for fun.


19 comments:
WE are so excited! It's about time1
SO HAPPY you'll be that close!! Now we'll have no excuse not to come visit. Dallas is great.
Congrats! I started grinning as soon as I read the title. We can't wait to have you guys back here!
We are so happy for you guys! I had to laugh at the Big D, Little d thing as I just read that book to Grant for the first time yesterday. If you need a place to stay during your move back...you are more than welcome to stay at our house!!!!!!
Congrats on heading back to Texas! That will be great to be near family and friends again. We were dreaming of living in TX for a little bit but unfortunately it didn't work out in the end. Have fun planning and getting ready for TX!
Also - I love the Shopaholic quote in the corner!
WOOOOOO HOOOO HOOOOO! My sister and her husband are moving to the Dallas area, too. All these great reasons to come visit Dallas a lot!
I like your theme song! It's perfect!! And yes, we will be visiting a lot!!
Congratulations!
What happened to ya'll staying in North Carolina?
But at least now I can talk to you again....Rob really was forbidding me.
That is so exciting! With you guys in Dallas and Mike & Shaela in Amarillo we'll be ok to secede... :)
Seriously though, we are excited to be able to see you more often!
I am so excited! I didn't even know it was a possibility, and what's this about Mike and Shaela in Amarillo?? Sheesh, try to keep me out of Dallas, now!
Happy for you! We lived in Rockwall for about a year or so when we first got married. It was a nice town, I am sure it has grown a ton since then.
Your move was the topic of conversation at the park in Iowa today. Congrats! We are excited for you. Maybe we'll end up near by!
Congrats! I know this is where your heart wanted to go so badly!!!
Congrats that is so exciting...Let the good times roll!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Congrats, how exciting! (well, not the actual packing up and moving part, which we all hate)(:
That is right near where I grew up... I have lots of friends from there. Congratulations! You guys will love it!
Congratulations! We would love to visit in Dallas sometime.
Post a Comment