Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

No words of wisdom here...just husband-is-working-super-dooper-go-mode today. I was able to absorb some great wisdom from the tidbits I heard at church that made me love my role as mother so much more and, as always, love and admire my own mother so much more. Here's my attempt at a Mother's Day self portrait after church!







Happy Mother's Day!

10 comments:

The Wife said...

My favorite picture was the last one. What a great expression on your face for mother's day! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Anonymous said...

i tried to take a piture for a mothers day blog but there was no data card in the spare camera. I guess Mike took it to China... I ended up going the nostalgic route with old pics... :)
Love your pictures though! Man, Jack looks a lot like Porter did at that age... so cute.

Serena said...

You are a great Mom! I've learned so much talking, listening and watching you. Thanks for being an awesome sister in law! Can't wait to see you on Friday!!

Vickie said...

The pictures are great but I am so jealous that Serena gets to see you on FRIDAY!!!

Page said...

Those pictures are cute. You had a great hair day!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, you're lookin pretty hot there, Julie. I know why your kids are so dang cute!

Lauren said...

Love the pics! Happy Mother's Day!

Texas Blad's said...

My favorites are the last two, with Addie close to the camera! Very cute!

BandHGardner said...

Happy Mother's Day!

larshannon said...

I love the pictures...very true to life.