We had a Berg family outing on Saturday to the Astros game. Serena and I didn't see much of the game, but we had fun entertaining our tired girls (who watches the Astros anyway?) We stopped at the free photo booth for this beauty. I thought it was a pretty cute picture, aside from me being mid-blink. Oh, and my wholly mammoth right sideburn acting out and making me look like I only have one ear. Jack is a year old...why is my hair still in post-baby regrowth mode??

Addie and Maggie thought the children's section was so cool. The baseball player silhouette on the left side of the picture runs along the wall. The children could race the baseball player from third base "home." Addie loved it and would have done it all night if I hadn't opposed standing in the line over and over again.

On the way back to our car Addie looked up at me and said, "This little girl is really tired mommy."
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
It does my heart good to see Minute Maid Stadium. We spent many a night there during med school. Anne was almost born there; she came 10 hours after we left the game. Looks like home to us.
Post a Comment