Thursday, September 10, 2009

Under the Influence?


Not sure if this is the impact of being Texans again or not...

While we were walking home from the park the other day, I asked Addie to tell me a story. So, she begins telling me the Cinderella story. She quickly tells me about the bad sisters who ruin Cinderella's dress. I prod her to tell me what happens next and she tells me that the fairy godmother makes her dress pretty again. So I asked her what the fairy godmother says to make the dress pretty again. Silence.

I say, "Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

Her response: "Yeah, she speaks Spanish or something."

8 comments:

The Himmer Family said...

hahaha... that is priceless

BandHGardner said...

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So, so funny.

Serena said...

Duh! Of course it's Spanish!

CD said...

THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!

larshannon said...

Oh, I love it. Maybe you're bilingual now?

Shaela said...

Um... that is pretty darn funny :)

Lindsey said...

What a funny girl! Blake and Tyler think they can speak Spanish now b/c their kindergarten teacher has taught them a few words. It's pretty hilarious.

Lori said...

Love it! That is classic.