
Our neighbors measured 8.5 inches in their backyard today. I've never seen it snow like this in Texas! Last night the Dallas area broke a record for snowfall. I think the airport hit 12 inches. It's been fun to play, though it's ruining my running!

Anthony's clinic even closed down, so he was home to play with us.

Jack wasn't sure about the snow at first, but once he got the hang of it he loved walking in his boots.


Some of the neighborhood kids were building a snowman. I think they got carried away with all of the snow available to them, so then they needed help lifting up the middle portion.

Our house covered in snow. I think the snow makes up for the lack of landscaping!

The very sad snowman my non-engineer husband built on a hill. I should have supervised!
3 comments:
Awesome pics, I wish we got that much snow and work was cancelled! (jealous) - BTW I used a pic of Jack on our blog. hehe
That is a lot of snow for Dallas. What fun though for all the kids. And at least you know it should melt off soon - you don't have the frigid Iowa temperatures to help keep it around!
I can't believe all the snow! You have more than we have here in ID. Did you guys have to rummage through boxes to find your NC and IA snow gear? Addy is such a pretty girl. I love her smile.
Post a Comment