Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fiesta de las Floras

We went to Dallas Blooms at the Arboretum today. I haven't seen so much green in one place for a while and our neighborhood looks pretty sad after spending the morning there with all of their GREEN. Loved, loved, loved it though. We took a million pictures. Luckily, they don't need much explanation, so I'm just going to include all of my favorites even though there are a ton.










Jack was particularly excited about the new gravel along the trails. Exciting stuff if it weren't for the annoying mom who says you cannot throw it everywhere!
Posted by Picasa

Okay, so maybe we took more pictures of the kids than the flowers... I guess I'll have to go back with them in their Easter clothes for more pictures. Of the flowers. Happy Spring Break!

3 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

What a gorgeous pic of you with your adorable kiddos! You look great!

Lori said...

Love it! We are going on Friday to get family pics taken there! Can't wait!! We need to get together again soon!! Miss you girl!

Em said...

Wish I woulda been there!