Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall at the Dallas Arboretum

I am sure there will be more fall photos taken at the Arboretum this year, but this is our first trip. We went for a playgroup a few weeks ago and had a great time. The creativity with the pumpkins is always impressive! If you live in Dallas and haven't done this - it's really great! I mean, where else do you find a cottage made out of multicolored gourds?? This was just one of four pumpkin/gourd cottages in this years display. I'll get pictures of some of the other displays next time.


These are just sweet pictures of my kids. They have both been a lot of fun lately. I have moments just about every day lately that make me stop and reflect on how blessed I am to have these children in my life. I think it is so exciting to watch Jack and Addie become better friends as his vocabulary improves and he can talk to her.






No comments: