Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Brrrrrrrr

It's been snowing all day and we are hanging out inside sick so I thought I'd post the latest changes going on here in an effort to preserve sanity! I actually had something fun and social planned for tonight that I had to cancel because I'm sick! :( So sad. Everyone can feel sorry for me now...

- Addie reached for me for the first time yesterday. It was really sweet. Unfortunately, it was right as Anthony picked her up, but we both still thought it was cool.

- Also, when I pick her up from a long night's sleep or even a long nap and she's really hungry she wraps her arms around my face and bites my cheek. It's pretty cute.

- She's also starting to sit by herself these days, which is fun to see. She has a play piano that she likes to sit and bang on. Most other "large motor skills" (as What to Expect the First Year calls them) are on hold. She has no interest in rolling over and still hates to be on her stomach. If my stomach was that round (and it was about 7 months ago) I wouldn't want to lay on it either!

1 comment:

Shaela said...

It's the littlest things they do that are the sweetest I think. Matt used to bite my face like that too. Not because he was hungry though. I think he was just being playful.
Porter still doesn't reach for us yet...still waiting, but he is darn near crawling.
Keep warm in the cold.