Today was Addie's first official shoe shopping experience! It was pretty exciting. I didn't plan correctly though, because just as the sales clerk was measuring her little foot I realized that I should have brought my camera!! What a cute picture it would have made. So sad. She was very good as they tried different shoes on her little wiggly foot. Every now and then she'd just look over at me like "what is this person doing??"
In the interest of showing her how proper shoe shopping is conducted, when the lady asked which pair we wanted I said, "Hmmmm, we'll take them both." Then, to make sure she's really getting trained up right, we left the evidence in the car instead of parading it all in front of Anthony. I think she'll pick up on this in no time. I can see we are going to have a lot of fun in the future. Plus...shopping sprees for her are much cheaper than shopping sprees for me so there's not much guilt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
lol. Oh...the memories! I'm glad you're teaching her the important things in life!!! Wish I could go shopping with you!
Shoes are so fun...
Post a Comment