We are in College Station and it has been so fun to catch up with both friends and family. I think we've seen almost everyone there is to see for this trip: Grandma and Grandad Clarkson, Mary Lynn, Mike & Shaela, Matthew, Katie, Porter, Dan & Amber, JD, Emily & Luke, Tilly, Joe and Melissa, Emma, Chris & Jamie, Dave & Serena, Bob and Sun, Gramma Berg & Ann...phew! Tonight we'll see Lori, Annie, and Chloe Blad. Busy Busy!
Addie seemed to really like seeing Emma yesterday. I sat her on the couch next to her yesterday to watch "Signing Time" and she just stared at Emma. Then she tried to touch her which she never does. She's really coming out of her shell with all of these people around. What a rude awakening she'll have next week when it's just the two of us again!
Addie has been so good about traveling too, despite some difficult teething nights. She's pretty tuckered out today. Luckily we're driving back to Houston today and maybe she can start catching up on her rest before we fly to Iowa on Friday! Luke took this picture yesterday morning before church. It was chillier than expected so I just left Addie in her jammies for the morning. He also got a really cute video, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to blog it from Emily's computer. Maybe I'll get it up tomorrow. I think she likes Luke. Or maybe it's the camera she likes...she really smiled it up for him.


No comments:
Post a Comment