Monday, April 02, 2007

Precious Sunshine

 Today we had about 3 hours of sunshine that was sooooo needed. It has been gray for almost an entire week and I'm on the verge of snapping! Today we had a little window of sunshine that was just enough to get a walk in and a few pictures. Grandma Sun is here visiting from Palestine so Addie has been having fun with her. Since we have seen so little of the sun this year, Addie always squints when she is outside so I bought her some shades. She doesn't mind them, but when she's in her stroller looking all around they get knocked off. I guess we'll have to reserve them for laying out by the pool. :) I love this picture of her and Sun...she smiles so hard sometimes! Funny girl.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Texas Blad's said...

That is one cute "hard smile." I love the shades. Annie and Chloe have some and everytime I put my sunglasses on Chloe has to wear hers. It looks like Addie might like hers just as much. They are cute.