Anthony took Addie outside in the garden today for a few pictures. He was so excited that she sat on the bench so well. I was so excited that there were no injuries! The weather was really nice yesterday and today...almost warm! Anthony took a picture of Addie and I yesterday before church too. I should have had him take one after. I guess it got warmer than the maintenance people were prepared for or something...it was insanely warm in our building. I think Addie has my hot gene. Her little cheeks were bright red and she was so sweaty. If I hadn't had to teach I think we would have just left...I have my priorities! Either way, by the end of church we were both a sweaty mess & Addie was barely dressed. At least everyone got a good laugh out of her chubby rolls! Brent and Holly could not stop staring at the dimples on her knees. So funny.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Warmish
Anthony took Addie outside in the garden today for a few pictures. He was so excited that she sat on the bench so well. I was so excited that there were no injuries! The weather was really nice yesterday and today...almost warm! Anthony took a picture of Addie and I yesterday before church too. I should have had him take one after. I guess it got warmer than the maintenance people were prepared for or something...it was insanely warm in our building. I think Addie has my hot gene. Her little cheeks were bright red and she was so sweaty. If I hadn't had to teach I think we would have just left...I have my priorities! Either way, by the end of church we were both a sweaty mess & Addie was barely dressed. At least everyone got a good laugh out of her chubby rolls! Brent and Holly could not stop staring at the dimples on her knees. So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I Love her pink outfit! I hope it fits when it get warm, she looks so cute in it!
Looks like you weren't too excited to take that picture! You look great!
Post a Comment