Since Anthony is pining for a sailboat I just couldn't pass up this little sailor dress. Plus, the novelty of Addie's blue eyes (we both have brown) makes it fun to put her in blue. The first two pictures are just her playing with her mirror...one of her favorite things to do. It's so funny when she looks in the mirror (pic #1). She gets up so close and stares at herself. Anthony was really proud of himself for catching the last shot. No, she cannot stand on her own. Somehow he managed to prop her up while I was out of the room and get this shot. The series of pictures he took even includes gradual shots of her falling...OBVIOUSLY I was out of the room. Crazy man.
Anthony got to watch Adeline yesterday while I taught New Testament. It was her naptime, so he swaddled her and layed her on the floor in an empty classroom. Then he and Brent sat out in the hall talking it up while she snoozed. He thought he was pretty clever. Hmmm...such sacrifice!



1 comment:
I think I see that she is actually playing in a play pen !!! Sorry the PC term is play yard. GOOOD for you, you will be sooooooooo glad that you have started that. Great for baby... great for momma.
Post a Comment