Our friend Tiffany sent this red turtleneck and gloves to Addie for Christmas and I'm finally getting a picture posted of them! Several weeks ago I took a ton of really cute photos in this outfit only to realize after undressing her and putting her down for a nap that there had been no memory card in my camera. I know, there is usually a message to that effect when you turn on the camera. I think the process of staging the picture and getting everything ready somehow distracted me.
Addie's been teething this week and while her extra crying is not great, tonight for the second night in a row she let me rock her to sleep. I really can't remember the last time that happened. She is such a good baby, but when it's time for bed she wants to be in her bed. It was so nice to just chill in the rocker with her. I must say, there wasn't much risk of me falling asleep (which would have been really great) while I rocked her the way I used to because it takes so much effort to hold her big self up now! I'll just take what I can get.



1 comment:
very cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment