To get this month off to the right start, here are ten random things I am thankful for today:
1. Anthony - I have had so little time with him lately, but it's so good to know he's there!
2. Addie - I've had so MUCH time alone with her lately, still I find myself looking at her videos and pictures sometimes at night. I guess I can't get enough!
3. My SelectComfort Contour Pillow - Once you've tried it, you're hooked.
4. Allergy Medicine - How would my life be in the fall & spring without it??
5. Sunshine - It was 59 and sunny today. In two months I will be PRAYING for this.
6. My Mandarin Lime Shower Gel - Hmmm...That's what I say every morning in the shower. For anyone who ever wonders what to buy me for a gift...I LOVE shower gel. And Q-tips...I'm weird.
7. Soup - What good would cold weather be without soup?
8. My Elliptical Machine - Instead of lonely nights on the couch with ice cream...it's lonely nights working out while my hubby works.
9. The Children's Museum - Nothing like public germy toys to light up your child's life & make them forget that they are tired or have sore gums.
10. Cell Phones - I got to talk to both of my parents today just because! :)
Just for fun, I'll TAG Holly, Emily, and Melissa to make a list. It can be deep or shallow...whatever suits you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute Julie... However, I noticed I wasn't one of your ten things. I am very disappointed. That's it. You and I are through! ;)
Great list! I'M ON IT...
Well...I should have mentioned that I'm grateful Brent passed the Texas bar so that I can still be friends with him! :) Maybe we'll be neighbors!
ooo..gettin' all cutesie with the fun paper background. I keep wanting to know how to do that but nobody will teach me. So sad.
I love the new look!! Emily go to my blog, there are links that teach you how to do it-
Post a Comment