Hello again world! It has been a whirlwind of a month and I keep waiting for things to slowdown so I can blog, but that's not happening so I'd better just post. These pictures are all I have to show for myself this month! Our little camera is on the fritz and it was suppose to last until Christmas when I will hopefully (hint hint Berg) be getting a new little camera. If I have to run for the big SLR every time I have a picture moment it just doesn't happen!
Addie and I went to Texas once last month and we're going again this Friday. I think I'm just running from the cold here in Iowa. In between we went to Ames, IA for Thanksgiving with Damion, Sarah, and Zane Spilman. Both trips were really fun and as relaxing as traveling with miss Addie could possibly be. Addie was a little tired from her travels as you can see from the pictures! Oh, and the fabulous knee socks pulled up over her pants in the first pictures are compliments of Anthony.
So, I need some advice. In an effort to start our own family Christmas traditions, we want to do a 12 Days of Christmas gifting to a family we know here. They don't read my blog (I'm sure!) so I think it is safe to ask for advice on gift ideas for any of the days. If anyone has ever received a 12 Days of Christmas gifting or done it, please share your ideas! And if any of you reading this get a 12 Days of Christmas gifting done to you this year, please do not give us credit cause we don't deserve it!


3 comments:
Julie,
One time my family received the 12 days of Christmas...and on day 2 we got two pizzas delivered to our house. It was GREAT! I'll see if I can remember some of the other days too.
Great family tradition!
Nate did it for me when we were dating. The only ones I can remember are 7 shotgun shells, 4 golf balls and one diamond neclace. He had his parents wrap him in a box on my door step. Basically it was all about the things we liked to do together. I guess you could start with things they like to do together as a family. I like the pizza idea too.
we did that for someone when I was a kid, and they were all pretty random, fun things. She was an older widow, so we didn't do pizza... though that is a great idea!
Post a Comment