Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dancing in the Moonlight



Just a compilation I got off of my camera tonight. The first video segment is from the puppet show we went to a few weeks ago. Anthony just couldn't resist filming the "crack" viewing we were forced to enjoy. The rest is just Addie dancing to Doodlebops (her favorite) and trying so hard to keep her hands of the computer.

6 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

I love the dancing!! She is such a doll!

Lori said...

Love it! You need to teach me how to do videos on my blog . . . I am such a ding-dong! Seeing your video's of Addie gets me motivated to do some of my own! Please share your wisdom.

BandHGardner said...

It looks like you've got a dancing queen on your hands. Her hair is getting so long!

H.

Lauren said...

That kid will make a perfect plumber.

Stephanie said...

Love it! I'm mostly impressed not by her sweet dancing moves, but by her self control and not hurling the computer to the floor. That's some awesome parenting right there.

Joebob's Jibber Jabber said...

I love the chubby kid who's butt cheeks are sticking out