I don't know why I haven't blogged lately...maybe my brain froze! I posted an old picture I just got off of the camera of a former ice storm. It seemed appropriate considering the high yesterday was negative 3 (something like that...does it really matter once you get that low?) Anthony is in New York City this weekend hanging with Brent and Holly, so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post of that when he gets home tomorrow.
Addie will be 18 months old in just a few weeks and she is changing all the time. She is getting to where she can copy almost anything we say. This picture is not very interesting, but it's the best I could get this morning. I was getting ready for church and Addie was watching Mickey Mouse. Someday I'm sure I'll have her doing something very reverent in the morning before church, but not today! We're going to Wisconsin Dells on Wednesday so hopefully I'll get some fun shots of Addie swimming.


2 comments:
Ummm..
Julie- are you pregos?
HELLO- announce these things, woman!
Congrats! I love babies!
And have fun at the Dells!
Lins
wohoo! Finally a new post! I love your tablecloth..I think I might have the same on in white!
:)
Post a Comment