Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
I totally forgot that we had video clips from the church Easter egg hunt on Saturday. I compiled them and added a few from around the house. When she's not hunting eggs, she's mumbling sections of the alphabet (usually it's "b, c, d..."), in and out of her chair, or getting excited over her dad coming home (the very end.) The weather was nice today! 52 degrees and sunny...whoohoo! Addie and I are both worn out from playing. I think I'll sleep very well tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What is that beautiful music playing during the video? "I want to be under the sea in an octopus' garden"??
That video brings a smile to my face. She is such a big girl!
I think I'm sensing some sarcasm on the music Jamie. :) Everybody knows Raffi is HOT.
It's cute to see her get so excited when she finds her eggs!
She is SO BIG!! Love the video!!
Post a Comment