"Hi Addie!!!!" Kisses to you too! It's a good thing you've got her training with the blow dryer so early in life, that is definitely a learned skill. Next- a straight iron! hugs and kisses!!!
just found your blog when I was looking on Karen Tobler's- just want to say hi. Addie is so cute and congratulations on the soon to be born baby boy!!! So happy for you and so happy that you guys are doing so well and moving right along through the education years. Let's keep in touch! I'll be checking your blog from time to time- love the photos!
6 comments:
"Hi Addie!!!!" Kisses to you too! It's a good thing you've got her training with the blow dryer so early in life, that is definitely a learned skill. Next- a straight iron! hugs and kisses!!!
I love those pink cheeks! So sweet.
Only Julie Berg would buy a play parlor for her child. Got to start early, I suppose. :)
Thanks for the video. It was fun to watch.
Holly
Loved it!! Those kisses are so sweet!!
So cute. Love your videos!
hi julie,
just found your blog when I was looking on Karen Tobler's- just want to say hi. Addie is so cute and congratulations on the soon to be born baby boy!!! So happy for you and so happy that you guys are doing so well and moving right along through the education years. Let's keep in touch! I'll be checking your blog from time to time- love the photos!
Julie I LOVE your videos...Addie is so sweet, I just love her little voice! Great tunes too!
Post a Comment