Saturday, June 07, 2008

Summer is Here!

I don't know what was up today, but EVERYONE had a party or event! Everything was also outside today, so I opted out of everything but one birthday party and dinner with friends while Anthony and Addie did the rest. They started their morning at the farmer's market with some live music. There is a little bit of dancing in my compilation and that is from the farmer's market. Then they went over to the church for the Handcart Festival.

Somewhere in there they went to a few homes in the Parade of Homes. Anthony said that Addie frequently walked into the homes calling them "Nana's house." She also went up to one of the sales people and said "cute house!" I guess it was a hit cause the lady went to find the builder so Addie could repeat it and she put on quite a show for them. After that Anthony went to an Anesthesia department barbecue and ate his weight in meat.


Summertime from Julie Berg on Vimeo.

I dressed Addie in her new "Aloha" shirt because the birthday party we went to was at a friend's house who is from Hawaii. It's a little big, hence the off the shoulder look, but I'm sure she'll grow into it...she's been growing like a weed lately! The headband was cuter in the store than on her too. I had to at least try it and see if I could stand it! I think I'll put it away for a while until she has more hair and just stick to pigtails and bows for now.

2 comments:

BandHGardner said...

This post makes me miss Iowa. Ten more days 'til we party with you!

Holly

Shaela said...

Wow! What a big day... sounds like lots of fun! We miss you guys. Hope everything goes smoothly for you in the next little bit. We are thinking of you!