She told me so this morning in the car. That was after she said that "Luke's going to like my pink dress today!" I didn't bother breaking the news that there was NO way Luke was going to notice her dress. I had to get a picture of these two today since we leave on Thursday. We've just barely started playing together and now we have to leave! Addie and Luke have a great time together with little to no trouble at all. So nice for the moms! I'm filing Luke and his family away in my file of "families I like who have sons Addie's age." It's not a physical file, but oh yes it does exist and some of you out there are in it! :) Anthony has already told me I'm insane, so nobody else needs to tell me.
Monday, July 06, 2009
Addie Loves Luke
She told me so this morning in the car. That was after she said that "Luke's going to like my pink dress today!" I didn't bother breaking the news that there was NO way Luke was going to notice her dress. I had to get a picture of these two today since we leave on Thursday. We've just barely started playing together and now we have to leave! Addie and Luke have a great time together with little to no trouble at all. So nice for the moms! I'm filing Luke and his family away in my file of "families I like who have sons Addie's age." It's not a physical file, but oh yes it does exist and some of you out there are in it! :) Anthony has already told me I'm insane, so nobody else needs to tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Julie! I've noticed that you have the Chicco stroller that I have been eyeing. I am so torn about biting the bullet and finally purchasing a double stroller. How do you feel about it? Be honest, tell me what you love and hate. I know you will steer me in the right direction! :)
He looks so cute, and I cannot believe that she thought he would notice her dress! So funny! These girls say the funniest things!
-Mel
Post a Comment