Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two Threes!!

Anthony is 33 today, or in Addiespeak he's "two threes."

Here he is at the ripe old age of 1. No resemblance to Jack whatsoever, huh?



We've already celebrated this most honored day with some delicious Sprinkles cupcakes. Later tonight we'll go enjoy some Korean food thanks to babysitters Grandpa and Sharon.

I should document here that for the great accomplishment of turning 33, Anthony will be receiving his very own recliner. Yes, that's what I said. Last year I became the proud owner of a minivan. This year Anthony is getting his very own recliner. Next year, maybe a muumuu and jumpsuit combo? Alas, one of the most hideous of all interior design accomplishments will soon be entering our home. That said, it is one of the nicest recliners I've ever seen (once the request was made Serena and I searched high and low!) and if Thomasville ever gets around to delivering it I will take a picture and post it. Soon this 33 year old can "take a nap and/or read while the children are playing around him in the living room." See the quotation marks? His words. Not mine.

Happy Birthday Berg!!! We love you. (Really, we do. You got a recliner!!!)

5 comments:

Serena said...

Oh Tony.... Have the best double 3's birthday! And that recliner is going to be pretty sweet. Too bad it doesn't have the armrest that folds open to store your drinks and remotes. That would be one sweet chair. Go eat some good dinner!!!

BandHGardner said...

Happy Birthday, Berg! You made a cute, little one year old.

Lori said...

Happy Belated B-Day Anthony! Hope is was great and that your recliner is all you ever wanted!

Melissa Wilson said...

LOL, i love it! If anyone could find a good looking one, it would be you! Nice quote anthony, I can see it very clearly now...so funny!

Lauren said...

That us funny. Nate wants one too, but i told him not until we can afford to get a really nice good looking one. I have seen one that doesn't even look like a recliner, but it is.