Monday, February 15, 2010

The Perfect Smile

We're home today because Jack isn't feeling well. To make that seem more fun, Addie is wearing the new leotard and skirt I gave her for Valentine's Day as well as the heart charm bracelet Anthony bought her. It just makes helping mom with laundry more fun when you're dressed up. I pulled out the camera to take a quick picture and she started really hamming it up for me. It looks like her over-squinted 3 year old smile may be fading into something more natural. I like the pretty smile, but hate how fast my girl is growing!

I'm so lucky to be Addie's mom. We had a fun Saturday going to the Primary Valentine's activity. After that she and I went to La Madeleine for some tomato basil soup and bread - her favorite. She told me she loves going on dates with me. Me too.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Such a sweetie!!!

The Wife said...

She is SO cute!

Joe and Breana said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. Joe was showing me some baby pictures of her, and it's hard to believe she's so grown up now! Her smile just melts our hearts! We love her!

esmiley said...

She looks soooooooo grown up. And wow--what a beauty!

We just finished hosting a Pinkalicious Party and I thought of you again. Thanks for being the inspiration for what's becoming an annual tradition.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Can I just say, I am jealous of a 3 yr old's hair! Gorgeous!

Em said...

she looks so old! She's gonna be gorgeous, just like her momma.