- Addie's first day of Sunbeams - she insisted on taking her own scriptures to church.
- Ballet costume try-ons.
- Jack and trucks.
- Jack spitting on his trucks to "wash" them. He really loves it if I get him a tissue to wipe them off, but I don't have pictures of that.
- Jack dancing with his new redneck music truck. That's what happens when the doctor's office is right across the street from Walmart and TOYS!
- Addie's Teams of Tomorrow performance at the Rockwall High School Boys' Varsity game.
- Anthony took the kids to a boat show in Dallas yesterday while I went to Cub Scout training.
Puppy Song from Julie Berg on Vimeo.
We switched ballet companies and the new one is so great. It's more classical than the other one, which seemed very drill team oriented. Now Addie is showing me her dancing "skills", her word - not mine, all of the time. It's been a fun change. Jack is slowly getting more verbal but really prefers to sign. Sometimes he surprises us with a new word. Addie actually enjoys trying to teach him new words as we drive around town.


3 comments:
great video, really enjoyed it!
I wish you could have seen Clark's face when the song came on. He had the silliest grin and was dancing and twirling all over the place! Thanks for the fun.
lol ohhh that Addie cracks me UP! She's going to have her momma's bball skills, I can see it! Jack is allll boy.
Post a Comment