On another note...cross your fingers for me tomorrow morning while I run my first half marathon in Fort Worth! I'm excited and scared. :)
Friday, February 26, 2010
Take a Picture, It Will Last Longer
We finally got Addie out of her teeny toddler bed yesterday. She was sleeping in a ball because she's gotten too long for her old bed. She was so excited about her bed that she got up first thing and made it up perfectly. I took a picture because I want proof that there was a day when she was excited about making her bed. Maybe this picture will come in handy someday?

On another note...cross your fingers for me tomorrow morning while I run my first half marathon in Fort Worth! I'm excited and scared. :)
On another note...cross your fingers for me tomorrow morning while I run my first half marathon in Fort Worth! I'm excited and scared. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
YEAH! I'm excited to hear about your half-marathon experience. I'm sure you will do great!
Julie,
Good luck tomorrow as you run your 1/2 marathon!!! I'll be thinking of you! We miss you on our morning runs. The big running group is dwindling in size.
Awesome for the bed (and picture) and GOOD LUCK on the 1/2 marathon - you'll do great. PS, thanks for the chi running advice, I've researched a lot around that topic and am starting to run again (injury free!) - - so far.
Cute bed, Addie! Cute smile, too! Good luck with your half marathon. There isn't a doubt in my mind that you'll do very well. So... good job- in advance! :)
Such a cute photo! You will do great tomorrow! How exciting!!!
Yay Addie! I love the bedding, and so does Emma! Emma just said, "I miss my sweet friend, Addie" and I miss my sweet friend, Julie :) good luck, you'll do great! I still need to read that chi running book!
Good Luck, I didn't know you were training for a half marathon! You go girl!! That's impressive!
Post a Comment