My talented
sister took these pictures with my camera while she was here last week. So much better than my pictures. I'm not even smart enough to know how to edit them, though I don't think they need much! Emily and her kiddos came up on Wednesday and stayed through Sunday afternoon. We had a great visit and I think the kids enjoyed each other. We shopped, did plenty of playgrounds, rode bicycles, went to the Dallas Arboretum, and to the Harbor here in Rockwall. Everyone was tired, but I think that's usually a good sign that a lot of fun was had. :)
I love this sequence of pictures Emily captured. Jane has lots of "owies" and they were quite the topic of conversation for the trip. Apparently, simply carrying a Hello Kitty band aid around helps them feel better. The girl cracks me up!



No comments:
Post a Comment