Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Clown


Jack is our clown. Earlier this week I took this picture with my phone while I was getting ready. I started him on nasal spray last week for his allergies, which we think/hope will stop his ear infections from occurring. I envisioned pinning him down to administer the medicine, but from the get go he was into it. He just sits still waiting for me to spray the trigger, then after each nostril he says "ow!" While I was getting ready he found some straightening serum for my hair, took the lid off, and stuck it in his nose.

Last night at dinner he started yelling "Ma, ma, ma!!" over and over. I looked over to see him with his shirt raised up pointing to a pea he had stuck in his belly button. The look of pride and mischief was priceless. I am so looking forward to the fun this little boy will bring into our lives!

1 comment:

BandHGardner said...

Bwahahahahahah! Super funny. Cute kid.