Our play group went to the Dallas Zoo this week and we had such a great time. The weather was beautiful, the zoo was shady, it was perfect!
The Children's Zoo had a fun water play area that the kids really enjoyed.





Jack loves birds...can you tell?

Sleeping turtles.

The one moving turtle.

The four 3 year-olds in attendance.

Tomorrow we have dance dress rehearsal, then the big recital on Saturday...oh the excitement is in the air! I got my hair done tonight and Addie swooned over it when I got home. While I put Jack to bed she told Anthony that my hair looked really pretty, just like hers. We drink confidence by the gallons here...let's hope that prevails on Saturday onstage! :)
1 comment:
We love the Dallas Zoo! I Love Addie's comments, too! She is such a sweetie! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment