Every now and then there are things I just feel must be documented, even if they are boring. The kids looked pretty cute the other day before church so in the madness of trying to make it to our 9 a.m. meeting on time we took a picture. They never look this good after church!
Friday, July 09, 2010
Take a Picture, It Will Last Longer 2
Every now and then there are things I just feel must be documented, even if they are boring. The kids looked pretty cute the other day before church so in the madness of trying to make it to our 9 a.m. meeting on time we took a picture. They never look this good after church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
gosh, they're getting so big!
I need to do this more. I always think of taking pictures before church but then a million other things get in the way and I never capture those picture perfect moments where my girls look ultra presentable! :) How's your new house? Are you all settled?
Love those kiddos! So cute!!
And great to see you blogging again :)
Julia has that same dress! She was convinced that the Easter Bunny needed to bring it to her. Of course, it did. I love it. They're both cute as ever.
Post a Comment