Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a fun-filled Easter weekend in Pearland with both of our families. We went to the beach with Joe and Breana Berg, Dan and Amber Wilson, and Joe and Melissa Wilson(plus everyone's kids!) It was crazy windy and maybe a tad bit dirty but we still had a great time. We spent Easter Sunday with the Wilsons and it was a great day. We snapped a few pictures after church, even though it was hot and the sun was in everyone's eyes! I guess we all look a little more related if we have the same squinty expression on our faces, right?



I love this cousin picture! We were missing William because he was napping, but it was a cute crowd still.

On Monday Mom and I had a little fun on our own, which was a great treat. Later in the day we met with all of the Berg sibling families (Serena and Dave, Joe and Breana, and James and Shelby) down at Hermann Park for a dinner picnic. Breana was the only one who took pictures cause I'm kinda lame like that lately!!

No comments: