We are staying in today while the temperature drops for the next 12 hours thanks to a cold front coming in from Canada. By tomorrow morning the temperature is expected to be between 10 and 20 degrees below zero with a wind chill. Yipes. That is in Fahrenheit folks. We have to be out in it all day tomorrow, which I am not looking forward to. I better find my gloves!
I like propping Addie up on this pillow every now and then to see how well she can sit up. She's slowly improving. She couldn't take her eyes off of the Baby Einstein video long enough to smile for me. Sometimes she'll actually try to look around me when I get in her way. She's way to young for that.
Hope all my TEXAN pals are enjoying their warm cozy lives while I inhale soup and hot chocolate for the next 3 days!


1 comment:
Yep-we ran the AC yesterday. You want warmth, we want cold.
Post a Comment