Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weighty Matters

Okay, so we had the big 4 month appointment today with Miss Adeline. She weighs in at a hearty 17.23 lbs. Just slightly OFF THE CHARTS. Craziness. If this doesn't give me toned arms, nothing will. Thankfully, some of that weight is actually being put into height and her head, but still... I'm regretting that we haven't already done Christmas pictures. I'm not sure that the cute outfit Granny bought her will fit. :( She handled her shots quite gracefully and the visit was not too bad.

On a lighter, more cynical note...as I was driving home, listening to the "All Christmas Music" station as I do this time of year a song came on with "Christmas in Iowa, No Place I'd Rather Be" as the chorus. I was dumbfounded. I mean...who thinks that?? And, how small is their target market?? I am really amazed that this song ever made it past a high school Christmas play. Uggh.

No comments: