Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Horses Horses Horses Horses

Even though I am not at all into the Western look, I couldn't resist letting Nana buy this little outfit for Addie with a horse on the front of it. Maybe it's just me being homesick for good ole' Texas, but it had appeal. There were some cute crib boots (no, I'm not referring to gangsta-wear) that matched the outfit that I may have to buy when they go on sale cause I'm not sure about the ballet slipper socks w/ the cowgirl theme.
I've decided that there is an upside to the fact that Addie spits up half of every meal she eats...she gets to wear lots of cute outfits in one day. The downside is that my one tolerable outfit is really gross by the end of the day. Four days till we land in Houston! Whoop! Oh, and Emily - this title was for YOU. :)  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Em said...

Horses Horses Horses....