Saturday, February 24, 2007

Peaches for Free

We have ice like crazy today and it's such a bummer. We got ice last night and this morning. In a few hours we're suppose to have a blizzard...they always say this but it hasn't happened since we've lived here so we'll see. The lights are flickering so something is up! All the tree branches outside are bending down from the weight of the ice. Addie is business as usual though!

Anthony is off today and he's going stir crazy. (Welcome to my world!) I left for a few hours to get my hair done (yes, it's bad enough that I had to brave the storm...I have priorities!) You'd think I was abandoning him for the week. He kept following me around the house asking what he was suppose to do with "her."

Yesterday "she" tried peaches for the first time. It wasn't as successful as I thought it would be, even with me singing "Millions of peaches, peaches for free...millions of peaches, peaches for me!" I am well on my way to being an embarrassing parent! As visible from her photos on this blog, this girl is not starving but for some reason I feel it is necessary to encourage eating through singing. By the time she is a picky two year old it will be a full Broadway production.

I also bought Addie a play phone yesterday. She is always after my pink Razr phone so I found a pink flip Barbie phone yesterday to chew on instead. She looooves it. I'll have to post a video soon.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

that sounds familiar.....what do you mean what do you do with "it"?