I am having my first experience of hanging out with a snot-nosed kid that I totally adore this week. Addie has a cold and for the first time I get to be the parent wiping snot off of my kid's face and hopefully not letting any go unnoticed in public. Even though she is sick, she's still pretty happy. Wow, if only I could be that way. I you'd never see me sneezing so hard that snot blew out of my nose and then smiling through it!
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Snot-Nosed Kid
I am having my first experience of hanging out with a snot-nosed kid that I totally adore this week. Addie has a cold and for the first time I get to be the parent wiping snot off of my kid's face and hopefully not letting any go unnoticed in public. Even though she is sick, she's still pretty happy. Wow, if only I could be that way. I you'd never see me sneezing so hard that snot blew out of my nose and then smiling through it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is a pretty cute snot-nosed kid you have there, Julie!
Ahhh...the joys of motherhood eh?
Porter just got over a cold himself. He is pretty happy too until he can't breath and I have to do the nose sucker thing... uggghhh!!!
Yeah, that nose sucker thing is horrible. I usually have to do it right as she's waking up, which is sad cause she's so excited to see me. :(
Yeah, that nose sucker thing is horrible. I usually have to do it right as she's waking up, which is sad cause she's so excited to see me. :(
Ha! Look at that snot nose kid! Nose suckers are of the devil. Can you imagine if someone pinned you down and came at you with one of those?
yikes!
Post a Comment