Let's see if the Picasa-Blogger relationship works for me this time...I've been getting complaints that photos are not showing up. We'll see. Here's how I found Addie when I got out of the shower this morning. It's so funny when she does this and I was glad I finally had a camera handy. She wasn't crying or unhappy, just happily playing with her toys. She knows that as soon as the shower turns off I'll be coming around the corner though so she always starts looking for me. I love it when she gets the pig nose. Ironically, there are pigs on her PJs here too.
I had to clean my house tonight because I procrastinated earlier in the week. The weather was too nice to stay in and clean. While I was cleaning, I could hear my neighbor singing. Strange. She doesn't strike me as a particularly musical person or the kind who would just be rocking out by herself. This got me wondering about what she can here ME doing! I know my former neighbor (Sarah!) reads this, so if you've heard anything particularly embarrassing please do not feel the need to share. Most of my singing takes place in the car anyway so no major worries there aside from the occasional chance I get caught in the act. That's no big deal these days though, you can just hold up your cell phone and pretend you were on speaker or something! :)



1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment