Anthony and Addie did a brief photo shoot this morning before her nap. We've had such a mild summer that our garden is really looking pretty. It was so nice for the 4th. We won't miss the winters here when we leave, but we will really miss the summers.
I didn't blog last week, but I had a funny little story from church to share. Addie was sitting in Holly's lap during Sacrament Meeting looking at a book. It was one of those books that has little flaps to open and close with animals behind the flap. Addie got a hold of one of the flaps and tore it. When she did that, Holly gasped loudly and we all looked at her. Then Addie took her pacifier from my hand and offered it to Holly. It was pretty funny, especially since Holly had already gotten plenty of people's attention.
Addie's been quite the whiner this week. She has 6 teeth that have broken through and boy have we been feeling it this week! Even at her worst she sleeps through the night so I shouldn't complain about the whiny days.


1 comment:
She doesn't look like a baby anymore, she's an adorable little girl!! I can't belive she's so close to one year old!
Post a Comment