Saturday, June 30, 2007

Spreading Cheer



I just had to post this picture of my girl. Some days I get more into dressing her than others and I always think she's cute in this outfit. We went out to run a few errands at the mall during lunch and she made almost every person we passed smile. She was being so happy and sweet. Then we got home and I put her down for her afternoon nap which she spent playing in her crib so by about 5 o'clock most of the sweetness was gone. At least she brightened a few people's day! I don't mind it too much in the end because when she is really tired she'll let me rock her to sleep and that is hard to beat. :)

2 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

Miss Addie, looking sweet as usual! What a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

My princess is getting so big everyday. Enjoy her every minute.