Sunday, June 24, 2007

Come and Get It

 


This is a great visual of what it is like to get a picture of Addie lately. I put her far away and start trying to get a good shot before she gets to me & the camera.

One funny story from the week - we went to Best Buy on Monday to check out portable DVD players for our next vacation. I was keeping Addie "quiet" and somewhat occupied with Cheerios. She'd squawk a little, I'd put a Cheerio in her mouth, and then she'd be busy chewing it for a while. The cycle simply repeated as we strolled around the store. At one point I was about to leave her with Anthony and they were both "talking" to me at the same time (I say this because Anthony doesn't seem to realize that when Addie is whining for something his words simply sound like extra noise to me.) Without even realizing what I was doing, I tried to stick a Cheerio in Anthony's mouth. He kept talking and I still didn't realize what I was doing until he was like, "Julie! I don't want a Cheerio!" I'm sure anyone watching got a nice kick out of my insanity. Man...wouldn't it be cool if that worked for him like it does Addie?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow...that was laugh out loud funny!!!!

Betsy said...

That is such a funny story! I love that!