Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pearls of Wisdom


This will always be one of my favorite pictures of my dad and Addie. This was just minutes after she was born and we were hanging out in the recovery room. I was so glad he could be there to meet my little girl! I am so lucky to have a great father who is always there to give love, support, and advice. Here are ten little jewels my dad has passed on to me in honor of Father's Day.

1. How to wash a car.
2. How to buy a car.
3. How to change a tire.
4. How to use the cell phone to call someone else to change the tire.
5. That if I couldn’t chew with my mouth closed I deserved to eat with the dog.
6. Not to watch garbage on TV.
7. That I am ten times more likely to get into a head on collision by driving in the left lane.
8. There is nothing we can’t fix.
9. The people who don’t love me just don’t know me. :)
10. If Mom says no, just ask Dad.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad as well as all the dads who read this!

No comments: