Friday, June 15, 2007

Grandma Clarkson's B-day

 
 
 
 

Amber just sent me these pictures so I have to blog this even though it happened on the 7th. While I was in Texas we celebrated Grandma Clarkson's 74th birthday at Lupe Tortilla in Houston. There were only 3 of the 6 grandkids there, but you'd never have known it because Addie was yelling the entire time. Not crying or whining, just yelling. Maybe it was the Mexican background music or something. She was a wild woman. In one of these pictures I have a straw of water to her mouth. That was the best way to keep her quiet! She looked really cute too, just didn't act that way. These pictures are me, Addie, Grandma, Grandad, Nana, and Emma. My fake smile in picture #1 says it all. I love the picture of Grandad. He's so good! I guess that's why Addie is named after his Grandmother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: