It was really pretty today so we headed out to the apple orchard for lunch. I guess there was a late freeze last spring, so there were really no apples. It was still very pretty and Addie enjoyed walking around in the grass. This morning Addie wouldn't stop whining, so instead of leaving her with Anthony while I ran I took her with me. Since my sister Emily gave birth to a 9 lb 2 oz baby girl yesterday, I thought I should push (no pun intended!) myself a little. I made it to 3 miles with the heavy stroller...what a feeling. Then I went to the orchard and had a great time eating an apple turnover. :)
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Apple Orchard
It was really pretty today so we headed out to the apple orchard for lunch. I guess there was a late freeze last spring, so there were really no apples. It was still very pretty and Addie enjoyed walking around in the grass. This morning Addie wouldn't stop whining, so instead of leaving her with Anthony while I ran I took her with me. Since my sister Emily gave birth to a 9 lb 2 oz baby girl yesterday, I thought I should push (no pun intended!) myself a little. I made it to 3 miles with the heavy stroller...what a feeling. Then I went to the orchard and had a great time eating an apple turnover. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, you got busy blogging- thanks for all the pics and updates. Way to go on the running!! And how about Emily and Jane?? WOW< EMILY!!
Those pictures make me miss Iowa! I miss the apple orchard. So sad :(
And WOO HOO on the 3 miles with that heavy stroller...You are my hero.
Holls
Post a Comment