Friday, September 28, 2007
Walker Texas Ranger
I have to say, I never thought I would come up with a reason to use this title. It's a stretch too, but why not mention one of the cheesiest representations of Texas law enforcement in the history of television as a title?
We didn't bother buying Addie a walker because we have enough stuff in our little house and I've read that it doesn't really help kids learn how to walk anyway. Dan and Amber loaned us theirs while we were in Texas though, and since we've been home Addie had tried to transform just about anything she can into a walker. Since nothing actually has wheels, she gets pretty frustrated when thing like her Little People barn don't roll over the rug...hence the ever popular scowl.
I should list needed items more often in my blogging. Anthony is in Des Moines Monday through Friday for four weeks and this was his first week away. I guess my previous post about Addie needing a chair inspired him because he arrived home with this cute little green chair. I wish I had been at a better angle for this picture, but it's still pretty cute. She LOVES the chair. I love the fact that if we'd been looking at this in a magazine or store together he would have thought it was ridiculous to buy, but since he was missing his little girl and obviously she needed a chair to sit in he purchased it for her. On the other hand, there was no gift for me upon his return. I guess I've been demoted?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ooo I love the chair! So cute!
Post a Comment