Friday, September 28, 2007
Family Photo Op
Last month we finally got around to getting some family photos taken for the first time since Addie was born! These are the ones we purchased. Anthony scanned them in so that I could exhibit them for all of my friends and family that will not see them hanging on the wall. So, just in case you really want a picture of us...these are technically not suppose to be copied so you would be breaking the law! :) I leave it up to my lawyer friends to write the legalese.
Anyway, it was quite a deal taking Addie in for pictures where I am actually suppose to be in the pictures. I usually just stand in the background keeping her from leaving the room, repositioning her, etc. So I was still doing that while Anthony chilled in his calm position not breaking a sweat. I really wanted the sepia version of the one of all three of us because I for some reason I think it hides the fact that I was a sweaty mess. Here are my few seconds prior to this shot: grab Addie as she tries to leave the room (for the 20th time), set her on top of Anthony, fix her dress, fix my own dress, get all flyaway hairs that are sticking to my sweating face off, lean over so that I am actually in the picture, and...oh yeah, smile. :)
The picture of her kissing me was not planned. She was being such a nut while we tried to take some pictures on the ground with all three of us. Right as we gave up and Anthony stood up, Addie leaned over to give me a kiss. This girl TOTALLY knows when she is pushing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
aw, the happy family!
I love the pictures...Too bad I can't download one, print it out, and stick it on the fridge because it would be illegal... You guys have such a cute family!
You guys look great- We haven't taken a whole family pic yet, so pathetic, I know. So you guys are doing pretty good!!
Addie is so cute! Are y'all still in the midwest?
Looks like life is GREAT!
Post a Comment