Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Grandma Sun Ae Berg
Anthony's mother passed away last Thursday, October 4th and we went to her funeral on Saturday in Palestine, Texas. It seems strange to blog about the exciting, silly, funny, or unimportant events in our life without mentioning this very important but sad event. She absolutely blew me away with her love for my Addie. That is something I can never forget and can't wait to tell Addie about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Beautiful sentiments. I remember her first visit; she was absolutely in love with that baby girl.
We are so sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry to hear about her passing. We will keep your family in our prayers.
I'm glad you were able to spend some time with her before her passing. She looks like a wonderful woman.
Julie,
My heart breaks for you and Anthony. But breaks even more for poor Addie not being able to personally know and bask in the love from her.
I know you will always speak of her and allow Addie to know she was loved...the most she could possibly be loved...while she was here.
Thanks for the beautiful post. Our prayers are with your family.
Post a Comment