

Ever since we have lived here in the yellow barn, Anthony has had this dream of buying everyone else's unit and converting it into one big house. Well, the route to Wisconsin Dells offered even more inspiration for his idea as we drove past this barn that was completely converted into living space. It's probably about 8000 square feet of living space...a little more than we need. Either way, it looked really cool.
We stopped at the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium in Dubuque on the way back, which was a nice break. Addie is always up for looking at fish and she was happy to get out and run around. This was the best picture I got because it was the only one she was standing still for!


4 comments:
holy cow!! can you imagine cleaning that many square feet... although I'm sure they have some help eh? yikes... austentatious much?
Ooo that looks super cool. I'm always up for a unique house. Addie is soo big and she really looks it in those pants..like a big girl!
ok..that was Me, not Luke..don't know why that happened
I love her so much! She is growing up too fast! I can't believe how tall she is, what a sweetie!
Post a Comment