Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Houston Pictures

I was so NOT on my picture taking game while in Houston. I got one picture of Addie and her new cousin Maggie. Even better, I didn't get any pictures of Addie and Jane. Anthony is so much better about taking pictures in the moment...I just remember when I'm at home with nobody around and nothing else to do! Here are a few that squeaked through despite my carelessness!

Addie and Maggie (I said it was a picture...not a good one!)















Addie and Pops swinging at the park (75 degrees!!)














Addie with Nana (and Nana's phone, of course)

2 comments:

LCFrohm said...

Addie is so cute- I could just eat her up!
So lucky!!!
Thanks for the blog.
Isn't Texas weather WONDERFUL!?!?!
Lins

BandHGardner said...

Those pictures are Addie are adorable. I love her expression in the first one. BTW, you are so skinny! Your legs look so thin. I'm jealous.

H.