Since Addie has reached the ripe old age of 18 months now, today she got to go to the nursery at church. They actually needed help for the first hour, so Anthony went in with her while I taught Sunday School. We were thinking it would be cool if we could just take the video monitor to church with us so we could watch her play. Anthony had the next best thing: the iphone!
She had a great time & especially enjoyed it when they blew bubbles. Despite my best efforts to teach her what the proper use of crayons is for the last six months, Anthony said she still pretty much sat down and started eating them. Yum! When we walked in she was standing on top of a stack of carpet squares. She looked at us, smiled, and said "GO!" with the sign (both arms out straight with fingers pointing ahead) and all.


5 comments:
That is definitely a day to celebrate! Congrats!
Wow, time flies! Don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall. I always wonder how my kid behaves when I'm not around! Enjoy the peaceful two hours at church for the next few months!!
I LOVE CRAYONS! They go best with chicken and rice.
H.
I wonder how long it will take till she asks for them to play Doodlebops! She is so cute!!!
It is so nice when they go to nursery and like it. Not so fun when they cry... Enjoy your freedom in church for the next little bit. Congrats!
Post a Comment